CONJUNTO DE PRUEBAS PARA FUGAS EN TUBERIAS DE GAS Y ACEITE
54, 60, 60-2, 60-4, 61
|Conjuntos de pruebas para fugas en tuberías de gas y aceite
Leak test instruments
Application areas for series DPK 60 leak test sets:
The TRGI regulations of 2008 distinguish between two categories of tests for pipe systems:
- Leak tests of pipe installations for municipal gas, grid gas and natural gas according to the pressure measurement method with air B 3.
- Leak tests according to the visual inspection method with air A 3.
- Pressure tests of pipes according to DVGW-TRGI (DVGW sheet G 600).
a) Pipes with operating pressures up to 100 mbar.
b) Pipes with operating pressures of 100 mbar to 1 bar.
Tests according to a) comprise:
1. The preliminary test is a load test of newly installed pipes without fittings or with fittings, if the nominal pressure rating of such fittings is at least as high as the test pressure. Pipe openings must be closed with metallic components. Connection to gas carrying pipes is not permitted. Test pressure: 1 bar – 10 min.
The leak test instruments DPK 60 and DPK 60-2 are designed for such tasks.
2. The main test is a leak test of all pipes including fittings, but without any gas devices, associated controllers or any safety equipment. Test pressure: 150 mbar – 10, 20, 30 min. The leak test set DPK 60-2 with electronic pressure meter is particularly suitable for these tests as it is capable of detecting small pressure drops of 0.1 mbar within a measuring range of up to 199.9 mbar.
Tests according to b) comprise:
A combined load and leak test of the pipes including fittings, the normal pressure ratings of which are at least as high as the test pressure. Test excludes pressure controllers, gas meters, gas instruments and associated control and safety equipment. Pipe openings must be closed off with metallic components. Connection of gas carrying pipes is not permitted. Test pressure: 3 bar at a maximum pressure increase of 2 bar/min.
The DPK 60-2 with pressure meter S2510 and recorder is particularly suitable for such tests.
Additionally, the leak test instruments can be used for the following tasks:
1. Main test or combined load and leak test of pipes (before gas is admitted), which are out of service or shut down and pressure tests, which are used to prove that openings of pipes are correctly sealed (generated pressure is maintained for a short period of time).
2. Leak tests according to the visual inspection method with air: A 3 with foaming agents according to EN 14291:
- Connections and transition points
- Shut-off devices
- Pressure controllers
- Gas meters, other gas devices
- Connection pipes for instruments and fittings
- Seals and test ports. These tests must be carried out at the pressures shown on the type designation labels (nominal pressure ratings) of the respective units. The test pressure should not exceed these nominal pressure ratings.
3. Pressure tests of gas supply pipes and installations on the basis of the visual inspection method with air A 3 and the pressure measurement method with air B 3 according to DVGW sheet G 469 all in accordance with the regulations stipulated by DVGW sheets G 459, 461/I, 462/ I and 472.
Leak test sets
Leak test set (refer to page 474 for applications) in robust wooden case, consisting of: Leak test pressure gauge Ø 100 mm with shock protection, measuring range 0–1.5 bar with expanded initial graduation (up to 200 mbar), with zero correction. Leak test seal directly mounted on pressure gauge, with three plugs 20, 25, 32 mm. Foot operated pump with nonreturn valve, capacity per stroke approx. 200 cm3. Connecting hose 2.5 m long. Spanner size 19.
Leak test set with electronic pressure meter with measuring range -1,000 mbar to +1,000 mbar and a resolution of 0.1 mbar in the range up to 199.9 mbar. Particularly suitable for leak tests according to DVGW sheet G 600, for preliminary and main tests with operating pressures up to 100 mbar. Refer to page 474 for other applications. Robust wooden case with: Electronic leak test pressure meter S 2510 (refer to page 478). Leak test system with three plugs 20, 25, 32 mm, foot operated pump, two connecting hoses and a spanner.
Leak test set for fuel pipes, with wooden case. Case contains: Leak test pressure gauge Ø 100 mm with shock protection, measuring range 0–6 bar. Foot-operated pump with non-return valve. Connecting hose 2.5 m. Spanner size 19. Various adapters.
Leak test set for liquid gas installation pipes. For leak tests with air according to the pressure test method and the visual inspection method. Leak test pressure gauge Ø 63 mm with shock protection, measuring range 0–2 bar with expanded initial graduation (up to 250 mbar). Robust wooden case containing: Leak test pressure gauge, connection piece, hand pump and various adapters.