SENSORES DE NIVEL TIPO TERMISTOR PTC PARA TANQUES EXTERIORES
||GWG 23, GWG 84
|Sensores de nivel tipo termistor PTC para tanques exteriores.
PTC thermistor type level sensors for outdoor tanks according TRbF 511.
GWG 23 – Ro
This PTC thermistor type level sensor is equipped with a height adjustable probe. It features a G1 brass screw fitting and is pressureand vacuum tight (1 bar). Tube fitting made of yellow, high grade impact resistant plastic with strong chain and flange gasket.
The version with grey fitting is impact resistant and equipped with a tie instead of the chain, without flange gasket. The number after the type designation indicates the length of the GWG level sensor. When selecting, please check to see that the fitting is as close as possible under the access chamber cover – the distance should not be less than 20 mm and not more than 300 mm..
Aboveground and underground tanks containing fuel oil EL according to DIN 51603-1, diesel according to EN 590 and bio-diesel according to DIN EN 14214.
- Cylindrical, horizontal tanks made of steel according to EN 12285-1, EN 12285-2 und 6624-1 or made of plastic or any other approved materials with shapes and dimensions which comply with the above mentioned standards and which are type approved.
- Cylindrical, vertical steel tanks according to DIN 6618, 6619-1, 6623-1.
Underground tanks according to TRbF 40 no. 5.2 containing petrol according to EN 228:
- Cylindrical, horizontal steel tanks according to EN 12285-1 under the following conditions:
- The layer of earth covering the tank has to be at least 0.8 m thick.
- Not suitable for continuous fuel withdrawal.
- The withdrawal capacity per tank or tank compartment must not exceed 200 l/min.
- The level sensor may only be connected to instruments which meet the requirements for the protection type "Intrinsically safe electrical systems" according to VDE 0171 (DIN EN 50039). (Fuel withdrawal is not considered continuous if the pumping process is interrupted several times within one hour, e.g. at petrol stations). Aboveground tanks containing petrol according to DIN EN 228
- Cylindrical, vertical steel tanks according to DIN 6623-1 under special conditions.
GWG 23 – Wa
Similar to GWG 23 – Ro, but with a junction box at the upper tube end as well as fitting for wall mounting. Also suitable for use in vertical tanks according to DIN 6618-1 and flat bottom tanks according to DIN 4119-1.
Technical Approval of the German Institute for Building Technology for all series GWG 23 level sensors: Z-65.17-366.
GWG 23 – T 700 grey fitting
Level sensor with telescopic tube for adjusting the height of the connection fitting. Application and version similar to the description for GWG 23 – Ro. Min length: 860 mm. Max. length: 1,290 mm.
GWG 23 – T 1000 grey fitting
Level sensor with telescopic tube for adjusting the height of the connection fitting. Application and version similar to the description for GWG 23 - Ro. Min length: 1,160 mm. Max. length: 1,750 mm.
Technical Approval of the German Institute for Building Technology for level sensors GWG 23 – T 700 and GWG 23 – T 1000: Z-65.17-366.
GWG 84 – UVT-R-600-Ms
Heavy duty version of the GWG 23 – T 700 level sensor. PTC thermistor encapsulated in a stainless steel sleeve. GWG fitting, tube and screw fitting made of brass. Min length: 825 mm. Max. length: 1,210 mm.
Technical Approval of the German Institute for Building Technology: Z-65.17-363 EC design type approval: TÜV 03 ATEX 2033 Ex II 1G EEx ia IIB T3
GWG 84 – UVT-R-900-Ms
Heavy duty version of the GWG 23 – T 1000 level sensor. PTC thermistor encapsulated in a stainless steel sleeve. GWG fitting, tube and screw fitting made of brass. Min length: 1,125 mm. Max. length: 1,735 mm.
Technical Approval of the German Institute for Building Technology Z-65.17-363 EC design type approval: TÜV 03 ATEX 2033 Ex II 1G EEx ia IIB T3
Various types of level sensor fittings are available depending on site conditions and requirements. Quality conscious customers often order the "yellow fitting", oil companies often order the brass fittings.