Monitor de Flujo para altas temperaturas
THE HIGH TEMPERATURE IN-LINE FLOW RATE MONITOR SHALL:
- Use the variable annular orifice technique with compression spring recoil.
- Not require inlet or outlet straight plumbing, or require vertical pipe mounting.
- Have a measuring accuracy of ±2.5% of full scale in the center third of the measuring range, and ±4% in upper and lower thirds.
- Have a stainless steel sharp-edged orifice.
- Have a maximum temperature rating of: H-series 400ºF (204ºC) or J-series 600ºF (315ºC).
- Have a working pressure rating of 3500 PSIG.
CHOICE OF THREE MATERIALS OF CONSTRUCTION
Select from aluminum, brass or stainless steel to meet system requirements.
Allows the designer to install the monitor in any orientation – horizontal, vertical or inverted.
GOOD VISCOSITY STABILITY
A sharp-edged stainless steel orifice provides excellent measurement stability for viscosities ranging from 0-500 SSU.
RUGGED AND RELIABLE
Designed as a hydraulic service tool, this monitor will provide years of maintenance-free performance.
HIGH PRESSURE OPERATION
The magnetically-coupled follower design allows operation to 6000 PSIG and use with opaque liquids.
24 DIFFERENT PORTS AVAILABLE
Standard selection of NPT, SAE and BSP ports reduces the amount of adapters required for installation.
LOW COST ACCURACY
±2.5% of range accuracy in center third of scale; ±4% in upper and lower thirds.
BI-DIRECTIONAL AND REVERSE FLOW OPTION OFFERED
High temperature monitors are also available in bi-directional and reverse flow versions.
Ver PDF con más información y detalles