SISTEMA DE REPORTE DE EVENTOS POR ALARMA TELEFONICA
|Sistemas de reporte de eventos por alarma telefónica
Event reporting system GSM Alarm.
GSM Alarm is ideally suited for a whole range of remote monitoring tasks. When an alarm occurs, it sends SMS messages via the mobile network. GSM Alarm has four digital inputs. If the state of an input changes, the system sends an SMS. This can be received anywhere in the world. The service provider may be able to convert the SMS into a voice, e-mail or fax message.
Various systems, devices and sensors can be connected to the inputs and monitored. A separate SMS text can be assigned to each input state (input open/ closed); this SMS can be sent to two different phone numbers. GSM Alarm sends this message whenever the input state changes and, if required, at predetermined intervals, for instance every 24 hours. Users may also request a report on the state of the inputs. All GSM Alarm settings are made by SMS and can be changed at any time and from anywhere. GSM Alarm is supplied with an internal GSM antenna, a SIM card reader, a power supply unit and a user's guide.
Customised solutions are available if the standard version does not meet all requirements for a given application. This type of solution can be extended with digital and analogue inputs and outputs, an RS 232 interface, various battery options and software adaptations. GSM Alarm allows for remote monitoring of all signal transducers from the AFRISO product range.
- Mobile monitoring For remote monitoring of installations, devices and sensors if no land line is available.
- Tank contents monitoring If the level falls below a pre-set value, an SMS is sent to the fuel oil supplier or owner.
- Monitoring of heating systems If the heating fails or the temperature falls below or exceeds a given value, an SMS is sent.
- Monitoring of home security alarm systems When an alarm occurs, messages are sent to the owner, to security services, the police, the fire brigade, etc.
- Monitoring of technical equipment and installations In case of problems with air conditioning or heating systems, elevators etc., the service people are immediately notified via SMS.
Supply voltage AC 230 V, power supply unit
Supply voltage DC 12–24 V
- Standby mode Max. 8 mA at 12 V
- Transmission mode Max. 120 mA at 12 V (GSM 900)
Alarm inputs 4 digital inputs (voltage-free NC or NO contacts)
Operating temperature range
Ambient: -20 °C/+55 °C
Storage: -30 °C/+85 °C
GSM specifications EGSM 900 and GSM 1800
Housing ABS, black
W x H x D: 110 x 56 x 26 mm
Protection IP 40 (EN 60529)
Weight Approx. 100 g (without external cables, without power supply unit).