ALARMAS DE GAS Y HUMO PARA USO INDUSTRIAL Y DOMESTICO
|Alarmas de gas y humo para uso industrial y doméstico
Gas alarms systems GW-S for industrial and domestic applications.
Compact, freely programmable gas alarm system with wall mounted housing for the connection of 1 or 2 sensors. The evaluation unit can monitor various types of gases. GW-S can be operated in single or dual stage mode. Four integrated relays can be assigned as required (one relay is used for general alarm and one relay for the audible alarm signal (horn). The other relays are available for control outputs. The gas alarm station features a display with alternating indication of different measurement points and three operating levels:
1. Measurement level: the unit displays the measured values, faults and alarms.
2. Parameter level: this level displays measuring ranges, limit values and alarm groups.
3. Service level: this level allows you to show the limit values, perform function checks of the relays and edit the parameters (such as alarm group and limit value settings, etc.).
When the GW-S unit is switched on, the „ready“ LED lights up. The system alternately displays the concentrations present at each measuring point. The LED of the relevant sensor lights up. When the alarm levels 1 or 2 are exceeded, the relevant alarm LED lights up. At the same time, the corresponding alarm relay is activated. When the concentration falls below alarm level 1, the alarm is cleared. This also applies to alarm 2, provided the system runs in „non-memorising“ mode. Otherwise, alarm 2 remains active and can be cleared by means of the Reset button. The relay for the horn can also be programmed for each alarm level. It can be muted immediately by means of the Reset button or it is automatically deactivated after 2 minutes. Each time a new alarm is triggered, the horn is activated. In addition, an LED indicates the alarm status. In „stop“ mode, the system permanently indicates the concentrations measured at a specific measuring point. The system is self checking and monitors cable defects, short circuit and power failure. Such faults are indicated by an LED and a relay. In addition, the display shows an „E“. Using a special code all system data can be modified or re-confirmed.
- 2 sensors can be connected
- Limit values can be adjusted as required for each channel
- Simple to service
- 1 horn output
- 1 fault output
- Serial interface (option)
- Displays concentrations present at each measuring point in sequence or permanently displays the concentration at one specific point
- Alarm test without test gas
- Highly versatile and easy to use due to microprocessor technology
- Freely adjustable alarm levels (1–2)
- Computer-aided setup
- Alarm memory facility (1–2)
- Self-monitoring: power failure (option), cable break, sensor short circuit, computer defect
- Re-set for horn and alarm
- LEDs for alarm and sensor faults
- Digital display of concentration, programming data or calibration data
- Relay outputs for alarms freely selectable (max. 2), 1 each for horn and general alarm
Supply voltage: AC 230 V
Inputs Up to two sensors can be connected, all sensor types with 4–20 mA output
Alarm thresholds Max. 2, adjustable, "memorise" or "non-memorise" mode
Outputs 4 voltage-free relay contacts, serial interface (option)
Controls Keypad for alarm and horn reset, edit, menu selection, Enter
Display elements LEDs for:
- Alarm and error for each measuring point
- "Operational", horn and indicated measuring point
Digital display for:
- Concentration values, menus ...
Operating temperature range -10 °C/+40 °C
Power consumption Max. 20 VA
Protection: IP 54 (EN 60529)
Housing: Wall mounting housing W x H x D: 195 x 160 x 137 mm
Weight: 1,300 g
Sensor types Series 400, 500, 600, 700 and 800
GW-S4 Similar to GW-S, but for connection of up to 4 sensors